HERE ARE SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS AND IMAGES ABOUT ANYTHING THAT I FOUND INTERESTING. HOPEFULLY, THERE WILL BE A FEW THINGS WORTH READING THAT HAVE BEEN ACCIDENTALLY LEFT AMONG THESE MENTAL SCRIBBLES. THERE MIGHT EVEN BE FOUND A FEW LAUGHS AMONG THESE THOUGHTS THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUMULATED DURING A LIFE THAT WAS ALWAYS FASCINATED WITH THE SECRETS OF EXISTENCE. SO GO AHEAD AND LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT OR WORTHWHILE TO LEAVE BEHIND. ANYONE WHO REALLY KNOWS ME KNOWS I'VE ALWAYS TRIED TO LIVE UP TO THE WORDS: "FUCK 'EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE."

Thursday, March 29, 2007

HERE I GO AGAIN!


Man, am I a schmuck! For the third time in the last few years, I've injured myself just days before the Kalech's were to start a vacation.

This time, I tripped and screwed up my ankle walking from a doctor's appointment. X-rays revealed the foot was meerly sprained, not broken.

Now. sitting here tonight, it dosen't look like the trip Marcia, Max and I had planned to visit Richard and Norma in California starting in 40 hours will become reality.
Much has happened in the past month. I'll catch up later.

2 comments:

Lucky Bastard said...

The word is klutz, not schmuck, you putz.

Dana Kelly said...

Sorry you hurt yourself! :( We miss and love you!

-----------------------------------------------------------

.