HERE ARE SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS AND IMAGES ABOUT ANYTHING THAT I FOUND INTERESTING. HOPEFULLY, THERE WILL BE A FEW THINGS WORTH READING THAT HAVE BEEN ACCIDENTALLY LEFT AMONG THESE MENTAL SCRIBBLES. THERE MIGHT EVEN BE FOUND A FEW LAUGHS AMONG THESE THOUGHTS THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUMULATED DURING A LIFE THAT WAS ALWAYS FASCINATED WITH THE SECRETS OF EXISTENCE. SO GO AHEAD AND LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT OR WORTHWHILE TO LEAVE BEHIND. ANYONE WHO REALLY KNOWS ME KNOWS I'VE ALWAYS TRIED TO LIVE UP TO THE WORDS: "FUCK 'EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE."

Thursday, June 07, 2007

CAPTAIN'S MEDICAL LOG / addendum


Stardate: 1/060707 ... I finished. I'm done!

Yesterday, the last 180 mg of a total of 2,160 mg of Rituxan, was pumped into my bloodstream at NYU Medical Center on 34th Street. Except for some saline solution, acetaminophen and Benadryl, I can't think of anything else that was in the mix that could make me feel as great as I feel today. The photo above shows me celebrating with two good friends.

I feel confident enough to schedule vacations well into the century. Moe mentioned that he would like to see Sombrero Beach in Marathon. Norma, think "pet-friendly." As for me, I don't understand how Moe knew how to spell Sombrero. He didn't even have to check with Curly. Everyone knows Curly is very good at spelling.

Dana and Sean: The pizza was great! Thanks a billion! Moe, who's terrible at geography but loved the pizza, wants to know if it's possible to drive to Hawaii. He hates to fly.

Incidentally, I've been talking to my dogs for a few years now. It never worried me until they started talking back.

LIVESTRONG!

No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------

.