HERE ARE SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS AND IMAGES ABOUT ANYTHING THAT I FOUND INTERESTING. HOPEFULLY, THERE WILL BE A FEW THINGS WORTH READING THAT HAVE BEEN ACCIDENTALLY LEFT AMONG THESE MENTAL SCRIBBLES. THERE MIGHT EVEN BE FOUND A FEW LAUGHS AMONG THESE THOUGHTS THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUMULATED DURING A LIFE THAT WAS ALWAYS FASCINATED WITH THE SECRETS OF EXISTENCE. SO GO AHEAD AND LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT OR WORTHWHILE TO LEAVE BEHIND. ANYONE WHO REALLY KNOWS ME KNOWS I'VE ALWAYS TRIED TO LIVE UP TO THE WORDS: "FUCK 'EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE."

Thursday, December 10, 2009

FINALLY IN THE FLORIDA KEYS





With my health in the win column, I finally was able to give Marcia the mostly stress-free vacation she has deserved for so long and for the past week we’ve been staying a rented house in Marathon, our latest possible piece of Paradise. The weather has been hot and perfect and our companions, Norman and Elaine Lison have been great. Moe and Curly are well and also send their regards. More about the trip later, but I thought I could share these snapshots in the meantime. I know they’re the typical tourist shots of sunsets in Key West and a few personal favorites of a great biplane ride I took today, but they’ll do for a few days anyway. Enjoy.
  
Stay tuned for some rants I've been storing up. Unfortunitely, we'll be home in a few days. It's hard to believe it's been snowing there because it's been in the 80s here everyday.
















No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------

.