HERE ARE SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS AND IMAGES ABOUT ANYTHING THAT I FOUND INTERESTING. HOPEFULLY, THERE WILL BE A FEW THINGS WORTH READING THAT HAVE BEEN ACCIDENTALLY LEFT AMONG THESE MENTAL SCRIBBLES. THERE MIGHT EVEN BE FOUND A FEW LAUGHS AMONG THESE THOUGHTS THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUMULATED DURING A LIFE THAT WAS ALWAYS FASCINATED WITH THE SECRETS OF EXISTENCE. SO GO AHEAD AND LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT OR WORTHWHILE TO LEAVE BEHIND. ANYONE WHO REALLY KNOWS ME KNOWS I'VE ALWAYS TRIED TO LIVE UP TO THE WORDS: "FUCK 'EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE."

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Memorial Service for Dr. Hamblin

The following post was just brought to my attention and while I realize only a handful of readers here will care about its contents, my admiration for Dr. Hamblin is such that just the opportunity to help spread the word of a memorial service in honor of his life is a privilege. And my thanks to England's Dick Morris, my new friend and fellow soldier in the war against CLL.who shares my feelings about Dr. Hamblin and who kept me informed during Terry's final battle. Thank you sir. Hopefully we will meet during the celebration marking a cure. The announcement:

A Service of Thanksgiving for the life of Professor Terry John Hamblin, will take place at Lansdowne Baptist Church, Bournemouth, UK, at 1.30pm GMT on Tuesday 24th January 2012. All are most welcome to attend. The service will also be streamed live across the internet at the following URL. http://www.lansdownebaptistchurch.org.uk/live/

Donations if so desired can be made in favour of the Bournemouth Leukaemia [sic] Fund, via Harry Tomes Ltd, Funeral Directors, (01202) 394340, http://tributes.harrytomes.com/terence-john-hamblin/ '

Dick Morris.  UK.
13qdel 90 % and other markers,  W & W

No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------

.