HERE ARE SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS AND IMAGES ABOUT ANYTHING THAT I FOUND INTERESTING. HOPEFULLY, THERE WILL BE A FEW THINGS WORTH READING THAT HAVE BEEN ACCIDENTALLY LEFT AMONG THESE MENTAL SCRIBBLES. THERE MIGHT EVEN BE FOUND A FEW LAUGHS AMONG THESE THOUGHTS THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUMULATED DURING A LIFE THAT WAS ALWAYS FASCINATED WITH THE SECRETS OF EXISTENCE. SO GO AHEAD AND LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT OR WORTHWHILE TO LEAVE BEHIND. ANYONE WHO REALLY KNOWS ME KNOWS I'VE ALWAYS TRIED TO LIVE UP TO THE WORDS: "FUCK 'EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE."

Friday, June 06, 2008

I'M HUNGRY! LET'S HAVE SOME FUN

It's been a week since the surgery and I seem to have temporarily plateaued at 262 lbs. And I'm hungry, tired and I feel a bit sorry for myself. Nothing seems to be shaking at least until I get my post-op X-ray and exam on Monday. So let's just fuck-off tonight and have some fun. Maybe I can forget how hungry I am and if they make someone else smile -- or even think -- we're all ahead of the game. I found these pictures during the past few days, and even though none of them have anything to do with food, I thought you might get a kick out of a few. Here goes...

Above: Our founder and hero

Above: This is such a great photo that it doesn't really need any explanation. It's sort of like watching a car accident, isn't it? Actually, it's what happens when a drunk driver plows into an oncoming bike race in Mexico. I don't know why the idiot was drinking at 8 a.m. All I know is they called off the race.

Above: I don't know why this picture fascinates me. I'm not sure if I should be so obsessed with it. It's Barack Obama (on the right, with the ears) when he was seven with his mother, step-father and their daughter in Indonesia. It makes me want to know a lot more about Obama's late mother -- beyond the story he tells all the time about how he watched as she died of cancer and how it inspired him to come up with his plan for universal health care. I also look at her and see a new industry if her son is elected president.

No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------

.