HERE ARE SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS AND IMAGES ABOUT ANYTHING THAT I FOUND INTERESTING. HOPEFULLY, THERE WILL BE A FEW THINGS WORTH READING THAT HAVE BEEN ACCIDENTALLY LEFT AMONG THESE MENTAL SCRIBBLES. THERE MIGHT EVEN BE FOUND A FEW LAUGHS AMONG THESE THOUGHTS THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUMULATED DURING A LIFE THAT WAS ALWAYS FASCINATED WITH THE SECRETS OF EXISTENCE. SO GO AHEAD AND LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT OR WORTHWHILE TO LEAVE BEHIND. ANYONE WHO REALLY KNOWS ME KNOWS I'VE ALWAYS TRIED TO LIVE UP TO THE WORDS: "FUCK 'EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE."

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WILL HE OR WON'T HE?

WEDNESDAY (1 Day to go?) -- Here's my day so far:

9:36 am -- The surgeons office called and said they didn't get any paperwork from Dr. K last night and so the operation would be rescheduled. I freaked and said it was their fault and i was being punished after being on a liquid diet for 2 weeks. They said there was nothing they could do. i said there had to be and suggested i call Dr. K and find out where the paperwork was

9:49 am -- I call Dr. K and leave a message on her cell and at her office.

9:52 am -- i can't believe this is really happening so I call in the nuclear option. I phone Marcia.

10:00 am -- Marcia calls back and says she has got Dr. K's office to find her and tell her of the problem.

10:02 am -- Dr. K calls me and says she's talked to the surgeon's office and everything is okay.

10:04 am -- I call Marcia and give her an update.

10:14 am --Marcia calls back and says she just spoke to Dr. K who said she had completed all the forms and has sent them to the surgeon.

10:16 am -- I call the surgeon's office. They say they haven't got everything yet and it's now too late, the operation would have to be rescheduled.

10:17 am -- I call Dr. K and tell her. But she says she got off the phone with the surgeon's office and they had got everything and were sending it to the surgeon's office.

10:35 am -- Dr. K calls and says not to worry, the surgery will go on as planned. "You're on the schedule," she says.

11:59 am -- Marcia calls to say she's done everything she could and she says we have to "stay aggressive and pull out all the stops on this."

1:15 pm -- I call the surgeon's office to find out what was going on. I leave a message.

1:37 pm -- I call the RN at the insurance company assigned to my case and bring her up to date. She calls up my file and sees someone is working on it "as we speak" and would speak to her and call me back.

1:43 pm -- The nurse calls back and says they're still waiting for another piece of information from Dr. K and then would have to run it by the chief of surgery for the insurance company. She promised to follow it closely but says "It's out of my hands."

1:46 pm -- I call Dr. K's secretary and tell her to tell the doctor the insurance company is looking for her.

1:52 pm -- Wrong number calls. Idiot!

2:07 pm -- Surgeon's office calls and says they just got off the phone with the insurance company and everything is in. They are all awaiting insurance approval.

2:15 pm -- I call Dr. K's office. "Never mind."


No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------

.